So happy to have you here!
Some classic posts to get you started:
- What are content pillars?
- Does your website actually need a blog?
- In-line linking and our intentional web
- "This is" weak prose
Here's what you can expect with your free membership
- Access to reviews and guide on the site, with new content added every month
- Access to selected essays
- Twice-monthly email newsletter featuring essays, reviews and links
To upgrade to a paid subscription and receive weekly emails and all content access, click on the Account settings in the upper left-hand corner.
Ensure you receive every email! Add [email protected] as a trusted sender for the inbox where all your favorite communications go.
If my email ever ends up in your spam, please do me the favor of moving it to your inbox. Give the email algorithms good vibes from my email IP. The algos are very sensitive these days, and sometimes when you write about SEO, use GIFs & are more liberal with the curse words, you get auto-flagged.
Members who aren't so into the newsletter can unsubscribe from emails as well and just receive access to the website resources. Or you can unsubscribe from it all! My feelings won't be hurt (and my open rates will improve, so it's a win-win if you're not digging it).
You can reach me at any time at the email address above, or use the contact form.