The Content Technologist creates newsletters, events and other connection points to support current and future digital creators throughout their careers. Our readers are agency founders, content strategists, brand directors, SEO and UX strategists, and independent creators, most of whom are at intermediate or advanced levels of their careers.
Mission: We support knowledge workers in the theory, practice, business and craft of publishing digital content.
Vision: We advocate for a digital future where the people who make the internet—knowledge class workers—enjoy fulfilling careers while creating lasting, meaningful and trusted online experiences.
- All good content has meaning.
- Experience comes from doing.
- Smart doesn’t have to be boring.
- Dexterity and adaptability bring brilliant results.
- Execution is as important as ideation.
- The future is collaborative.
- Finely tuned craft produces the best outcomes.
- How we work is as important as what we make.