What job-seekers and freelancers will find:
- Full-time, part-time and freelance jobs and gigs for content professionals
- New, curated list jobs posted weekly on Fridays
- Preference for jobs that post transparent salary ranges, thus making a more equitable marketplace
What job posters will access:
- A group of experienced, talented content strategists, content designers, UX writers, audience editors and other digitally oriented content professionals
- Curated job posts, so only professional content positions are listed
- Posts are $50 per 30 days
Pallet job board policies for The Content Technologist
- Standard posts are $50 per 30 days.
- Featured posts are limited to 3 monthly and are $250/post. These will be highlighted twice monthly in The Content Technologist newsletter.
- For all levels, jobs that post salary ranges are strongly preferred
- Internships and entry-level jobs must include salary ranges for inclusion
- Freelance gigs must include hourly or daily rates, with rates over $50/hour and $400/day (U.S. freelance minimum wage, in my opinion) strongly preferred
- Crypto/Web3, community management, and influencer-related positions must include salary range
- Companies with recent credible reports of harassment of any kind will not be considered for posting
You’ve successfully subscribed to The Content Technologist
Welcome back! You’ve successfully signed in.
Great! You’ve successfully subscribed.
Success! Your email is updated.
Your link has expired
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.