The Content Technologist is looking for a social content manager to revive and cultivate its languishing organic social media presence. Self-promotion is not a strength, so maybe you can help out with posting. 4 hours weekly, so full- or part-time freelancers preferred.
You're an ideal fit for this gig if you:
- Genuinely enjoy or are curious about organic B2B digital media
- Are adept at professional social media content creation (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Have opinions about software and occasionally find it delightful
- Would like to learn more about website management, SEO, UX and/or content analytics
- Are U.S.-based (I don't have the capacity to deal with international taxes, sorry!)
- Can meet for 1 hour weekly between 10am and 2pm Central on M, Tu, OR W
What you'll help with:
- Adapting newsletter/web content into LinkedIn and Twitter posts
- Website management (posting, tagging in Ghost CMS)
- Light newsletter copy-editing
- Reviews, eventually
There's potential to grow based on results and mutual interest. I know what reasonable organic social results look like, and we'll chat KPIs together. I don't need full community management or paid media campaign management, mostly one-way organic editorial help. Again, it's only 4 hours a week. Please don't try to convince me that B2B Instagram is a good idea.
$50/hour. Early career folks encouraged to apply.
If you fit the description above and can write B2B content without using the words "leverage" or "utilize," fill the form below with your portfolio/resume.